Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:03 am

Palutena Fan

Palutena Fan
Smash Newb
Smash Newb

Ok so I fukkin studied shitloads for my midterms....I didn't study much for one and I ended getting a better grade for that one >.> study

but the other I failed with like a fukkin 46
Evil or Very Mad No No
I'm gonna cry Y.Y even if I make only 100's in the next half my average is doomed to a C.... C's suck...so Im gonna drop Y.Y

anyways.....look at this, the part with the kids made me ROFL!

:wrong code dude, give me the URL and ill fix it up:

2WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:26 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

that sux, well better luck next time... and C's arent too bad... im a B-C student, with the occasional A, and i still manage.

oh and as i put in your message, i tried to edit your post to fix the code, but it didnt work out right... just post the URL and ill fix it up next time im on.

and remember, we use BBCode here, not HTML, if you were trying to post a youtube video, either submit the url with the
[url]enter url here[/url]
[url=url]enter text here[/url]
[youtube]enter the url from after the = to before the &[/youtube]
WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Enter url here

and so on...

HTML does not work here, a lot of the time at least... so learn BBCode Razz

http://myspace.com/naluke

3WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:33 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

Im an A, B student.... and sometimes I get c's my worst subject would have to be anything related to science except the ones that include lots of math.. cause math is EASY!!! I dont do to well in english either... as you can probably tell.. lol

..... besides that.. nothing I guess.. oh.. maybe you can learn something bout me XD lolz I almost always do my hw before the class where I have to turn it in.. because at home I spend much of my time doing unproductive crap.. so it takes time to do it. lolz. hw is sometimes the least of my worries.. I do study when I have to.. at least I try. Its hard to concentrate but sometimes good anyways. and bad too... uuhhh... there is more stuff.. oh! my mom got mad at me becasue she never sees me studding so she came up with this horrible ponishment of only giving me an hour on school days to use the comp and I can use it as much as I want on weekends... I need my own comp.. hopefully I will be able to get one later on...

man this seems to be like the story of my life or something XD lmao. better go. byes guys!

4WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:56 pm

Palutena Fan

Palutena Fan
Smash Newb
Smash Newb

WTH! I was looking for a gum pop song to hear and I end up with one that brings me to a gloomier mood >.< dammit! I feel so sad for no reason.... DAMAGED!

5WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:26 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

AWWW!! dont feel glomiee palutena!! thats just weird coming from you lol where is your anime girl loving self XD lmao.

6WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:25 am

Palutena Fan

Palutena Fan
Smash Newb
Smash Newb

GUM POP! LE WOOT! Surprised

7WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:32 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

XD lmao.. hahaha..

8WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Palutena Fan

Palutena Fan
Smash Newb
Smash Newb

WTH! I'm so MAD I GOT A D+ in biology! stupid biology!

9WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:00 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

its okay... i have a D or an F in PE... i missed so much, and our grade is attendance based... i think i might transfer to an alternative school... just cause it seems it would be easier... even though i have 3 other good grades... just that one bad grade :p

10WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:09 pm

Palutena Fan

Palutena Fan
Smash Newb
Smash Newb

no! bio is hard and i dont wanna take it again Y.Y I gotta hack my grades up!

11WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:16 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

no, it was an easy class... i aced it both times :p

12WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:35 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

I hate bio.. and chemistry.. they are so... boring.. and in a way very hard XD lmao..

I would like that class if it was hands on only.. by that I mean teach us through labs.. they are really fun XD lmao..

13WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTH I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:30 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

hehe then im the smartest of us three.. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum