Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Idea

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game Idea Empty Game Idea Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:30 am

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

well ive thought up 2 different games in my spare time...

1 i think members here could possibly handle, the other, well lets just say that once i get the other all written out and some rough sketches and stuff, ill have to get it copy written and send it to multiple game designers...

so anyway, the one that you guys may be able to handle is a simple fighter. i just want to see this in a fighter you can play on the web...

anyway it is a simple fighter, 4 characters to start, and 1 secret character you earn by doing something... havent decided what yet, but you guys may be able to work on that...
ive thought up 2 character names, and their catch phrases for when they start a battle... and a couple moves for 1 of them... im thinking 5 combos for each of the 5 characters... the rest of it will just be punches and kicks and other basic stuff...

Character 1 is named The Delivery Boy, his moves are based on food... when he comes out, he says "my life is a chicken pot pie" (my friends and i have the voice acting on this figured completely, if whoever makes it wants to hear how the voice acting goes, i can simply record it with my cell, and text it to you)
His moves consist of 'Corn Punch' This is where his arm is replaced with a stalk of corn, and he uses kinda a hard punch on the opponent
and i havent figured any of the other 3 basic combos...
his special move is 'Orange Juice Kick of Justice' this move is one where when he pulls it off the screen zooms in, and he kicks the opponent really hard, and upon impact orange juice flies everywhere, temporeraly covering the screen in what appears to be orange juice, and whatever would be more fun of the 2 would happen
a)the orange juice would trickle down the screen til its all gone, kinda quickly as the battle continues
b)a random animal or robot squegees it off. :p

and the second character i came up with, all i have is his name and catch phrase

Name: digiorno

Catch phrase: 'Its not delivery, its digiorno'
he says this with a kinda proud anger yell, again it sounds best the way my friends and i came up with...

so what does everyone think of this game? anyone up to the challenge?

and the second game is an adventure game... its rather long for anything most people here could do if not all... and i think it would be better with a nice sense of art, plus i think that this idea could be sold to a large or semi-large development company...

anyway it contains 8 levels, each with 2 bosses, the first time around, you go through the temples, which are in this giant octagonal map, each on a different wall, you start in the middle each time and have to travel through the puzzling terrain to the different temples, each temples' path has extremely hard puzzles, and there is an artifact that you must get in the temples the first time through, it doesnt matter what way you go, but the town in the center has 8 exits, and each exit has a difficulty level on a sign near the exit. there is no leveling up in this game, so any way you chose you can handle from the beginning if your skill is there... if you die, you are returned to the start of the temple or the end of the temple (depending on where you are), if you die in the terrains, then you are ported back to the town... im thinking 3 lives, then you are transported back to the town...
anyway, guarding the temples are a pack of large wolves, and 2 giants, the giants will crush the temple with you in it, in which case you die. there are other enemies in the temples and throughout the terrain... anyway, the second time through the levels only opens up when you have all 8 artifacts, then you go through and collect rare items that will help you on your way through, this is where it gets more challenging... there are a couple bosses in these levels that require a different boss's item for defeat.
on top of that, when you collect the items, your control kinda shifts, you get angry more often. if you use an item for too long you will fill up a bar on the top or bottom of the screen known as the rage bar, when its full, you lose half of your life (where ever it is at at that moment) and then you lose control of the character for a minute's time, as he is controlled by a rather smart com. and attacks whatever is near. each time you get an item, your rage bar decreases in size, making it easier to enter this rage mode. when you get all 8 items, a boss (nomatter where you are at) will approach you, this is the second to last boss, and he carries the final artifact. you will be completely healed, and you fall through a portal to a boss room where he approaches you. you fight him to get the final artifact which your then bring all 8 artifacts to the center of the town where there is something, you place them there and it opens a final portal, this portal leads you to the final bosses dungeon.

as you can see there are holes in it at the moment, seeing as i havent written the story, but what do you guys think about this game, do you think any big-time developers will pick it up?

Feedback please...

http://myspace.com/naluke

2Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:59 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

well the first one seems rather fun lol but the second one... eerr... uuhh..

Im sorry but I dont think it will get picked up by any companies. lol and the description was rather confusing. lol

3Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:34 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

as i said, its a rough description at this point, and the story hasnt been made yet... im working on writing it, and it probly wont be completely written for some time now... possibly summer time...

and ya, the fighter does seem fun... thats why i want someone to work on it Razz
cause god knows i dont have time or patients enough to make it.. let alone skill...

4Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:24 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

lolz..

well uuhhh ... Razz

5Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:16 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

lol dont be so quick to judge :p im sure they told shigero that mario was going to suck eggs, but he sure showed them :p

i have a rough idea for a story line and title aswell now Razz

Rough Title: Saints and Sovereigns

Rough Story:

In the afterlife those dubbed saints spend the rest of eternity in a secluded place, a place more beautiful than heaven. but even gods envy the saints. one day a group of sovereigns crash down on this city of saints, demanding the saints give up their land to the gods. upon refusal, the sovereigns decide to destroy the land instead. it is up to the youngest saint,(i havent figured out a name for this hero yet) to travel to the 8 temples across the outskirts of this secluded area to gather the ancient artifacts that can unlock the secret weapon to defeat the sovereigns.

ive also thought about switching it, so that the weapons come first, that way when he gets to the last temple to get the last artifact that after he defeats the guardian of the final temple to get the final artifact, another boss comes, and it is one of the sovereigns (probly second in command) and he has already collected the artifact as to try to stop the saints. then you fight the leader of the sovereigns back at the town, he has 3 forms, and then when he is defeated thats when you place the final artifact in the stone, defeating this group of evil sovereigns.

so what do you think?

6Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:51 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

Im not gonna lie to you.. I didnt read it.. sorry XD lmao. I just can't not now at least..

maybe I will read it tomorrow Razz

7Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:10 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

you better :p
once i get a story written up (probly by the start or finish of next summer) ill be ready to send in for copy write and then finally email the rough idea to a few big or small game developers and offer them the story if they reply in interest. Razz

i havent written anything like this before, so it may take longer than that... but if i dont get a start on it soon, ill definatly have time during the summer to write it up... ill have nothing but time...

8Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:15 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

lolz well whatever happens good luck XD lmao.

although I certainly believe this is not gonna go well XD

9Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:11 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

eh, ill write it like a book, so if it doesnt go well in the gaming industry (which i hope it will go good... i mean look at some of the horrible stories of todays gaming...) then ill just publish it and such...

ive already come up with a prologue and a few other things, and the way things are looking so far i have also created story ideas for a prequel of it.

Edit: i also changed it up a little bit... ive gotten ideas down for the prologue, and until your on your way to the first temple... ill start the story once i get all my ideas down, that way i know what i have to write. there are 9 bosses all together, the last 3 have multiple forms. i have them all down too.

i also made you (rodas) and SS characters, you are on the sovereign's side, the side of evil. you are the sovereign to the planet of the dark elves, and SS is the sovereign of a planet of Sprites. :p you are second to last boss btw :p

ive gotten down all the main characters, protagonist and antagonist alike, also.

tomorrow i shall write up the stuff for level 1, the first boss is a gargoyle :p

i also kinda made it a little more religion based, since it involves saints and sovereigns... but not all that religious... you get what im saying...
and ive made a way to fit the dissappearence of Atlantis into it :p... the story takes place in the afterlife around the year 1235 Smile

im getting really into this... and as i said, once i finish this on in full, i have a prequel thought up aswell :p

10Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:38 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

I guess I agree.. for the most part.. lol good luck man..

11Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:15 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

ya, i need to get working on it again :p havent had too much time...

12Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:03 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

whys that?

13Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:44 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

because im lazy, and my life is busy and miserable.. like it has been...

14Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:26 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

yep...

15Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:59 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

whenever i want to work on it, i dont have the computer...

16Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:24 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

wow.. that kind of sucks.. lolz.. same happens to me.. when I sit on the computer.. I just want to do other things than what I first planned on doing lmao..

17Game Idea Empty Re: Game Idea Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:00 am

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

well i decided to turn this into at least a trilogy... its going to be a book series, and i have the ideas for them all written down... im going to start the rough draft of book 1 soon... although i can never get down some parts, im going to have to read a bit to get down some good writing habits :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum