Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Pussy (I mean team blaze) Update

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team Pussy (I mean team blaze) Update Empty Team Pussy (I mean team blaze) Update Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 pm

Kliq

Poke Newb
Poke Newb

Here is the latest news from Mr. Porky (From the TB Site)

Its been a long run everyone. 1 year, 6 months, a week, and 6 days ago, the Team Blaze clan was founded as Team Chaos.

We've done a lot of things, had lots of fun, but also lots of conflict and turmoil. Unfortunately, it has all come to an end.

We have decided to leave the clan part of us behind, becoming a full fledged community. We will continue to be for video game discussion, mostly about the games we currently support, but all systems as well.

Due to money issues, we will move to a new host in a matter of days/weeks. I will try to keep the fansite part of us alive, so that we may keep bringing you gaming news and articles for a long time to come.

The TB forums and IRC chat will always stay online, as the main hubs of our community. I thank everyone for everything they have done over our long journey. We've lost many great members, but gained so many more, and I know as a community, we will begin to flourish quickly with our already great userbase.

Perhaps someday, we can open a small clan division in the community, but for now, we shall not. The move to a community has begun, thank you everyone.

-Ex-Team Blaze Leader, TBL_Luis.

PS. I'll change my username to Alvmew, my original internet name, in a bit. That way, you all know who I am. Cya!

2Team Pussy (I mean team blaze) Update Empty Re: Team Pussy (I mean team blaze) Update Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:38 pm

Kliq

Poke Newb
Poke Newb

In One Week The 17 of Novemeber I have a surprise for everyone, as a Celebration of this news.

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

lolz.. wow kliq

it seems you are going all out on this one lmao..

unfutunately there is nobody here to see your surprices besides me and skull kid..

we needs the more members lol.. but I would really like to keep it clean.. that means.. not too many member and no b*tches but that is too hard to acomplish.. lol. its hard enough to get any members lmao..

Kliq

Poke Newb
Poke Newb

well its look like then 3 people just ended Team Pussy Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum