Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rough Draft (Prologue)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rough Draft (Prologue) Empty Rough Draft (Prologue) Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:50 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

i want an opinion from some of you guys on my prologue.

as some of you may know, i am starting a book series, and i have, in the past, had some pretty good pieces of litteriture... so i want your honest opinion on this prologue...

"At the start of time there was only God. After many years of solitude, God decided to create his own company. That is when the races were created. Seven Dominating races were created. First came the Humans, followed by the Elves, Vampires, Demons, Sprites, Dwarves, and finally Angels.

For the first hundred years everything was perfect. But, eventually the races grew apart. War broke out among them. Many casualties were taken, and God grew furious. God loved all his creations, so instead of destroying them, he decided to split them up. Within this earth, he created seven different realms. There was one realm for each race. The problem was, God could only watch over one realm at a time. So to fix this, God then created 6 beings that were equal to him in every way. He based their figure off of each of the different races. These beings were named Sovereigns, as they were created to govern a realm of earth.

As the humans were created first, and looked the most like God, he decided that for the most part he would govern over the Human realm.

About this time, God decided to govern over the humans from their own realm. He gave himself a mortal form and came to the earth as an infant. But, not many humans saw this as a blessing and he was executed.
God was disappointed in the actions of the humans, and left them for a long time to reflect upon himself and create a sanctuary for those humans who live for him, as he intended. This place was named ‘Heaven’.

God spent 200 years working on Heaven. During this time, the human race was left to govern itself. The era was known as ‘The Dark Ages’. But, before God came back, humans learned how to successfully govern themselves. God felt it best to keep his say in things to a minimum for the time being, at least until he felt better about his governing skills.

Since then, the humans have forgotten about that time. The other races are just legends in the eyes of most humans now. And many have forgotten the being that created us. But, there is one civilization in the realm of the humans that has kept this knowledge for all these years.

The Country of Atlantis has kept Gods secrets for almost 1000 years.

Unknown to the people of Atlantis, an evil emperor knows that they are keeping secrets from the world. The empire is raising to take out Atlantis and gain the knowledge that has been kept from the majority of man-kind for almost 1000 years."

anything that could be added? anything thats too much? opinions!!!!
thx

http://myspace.com/naluke

2Rough Draft (Prologue) Empty Re: Rough Draft (Prologue) Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:46 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

I dont think putting god in a made up story is a good idea... and everything seems to reflect realism...lol well good job on it Razz

3Rough Draft (Prologue) Empty Re: Rough Draft (Prologue) Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:51 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

lol lots of things put god in various forms in literature and media, im just making it a tiny bit more obvious :p and ya, it sorta does reflect realism... thats part of it... im going to be working on this book for quite a while now :p and then ill be into the next 2 :p might make a fourth too... depends on if i have a story...

4Rough Draft (Prologue) Empty Re: Rough Draft (Prologue) Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

well I would not plan that many books.. cause its probably gonna be hard not using the information of the second book on the first if you know what I mean....

5Rough Draft (Prologue) Empty Re: Rough Draft (Prologue) Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:26 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

nah, its a series, i have the story plot down, i am fine for a while...

6Rough Draft (Prologue) Empty Re: Rough Draft (Prologue) Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Palutena Fan

Palutena Fan
Smash Newb
Smash Newb

that reminds me so much of Fire Emblem <33333 BTW what are sprites??? I was thinking of coca-cola sprites... ^_^

7Rough Draft (Prologue) Empty Re: Rough Draft (Prologue) Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:04 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

they are like pixies and fairies and stuff... check it out on google or something..

8Rough Draft (Prologue) Empty Re: Rough Draft (Prologue) Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:06 pm

Palutena Fan

Palutena Fan
Smash Newb
Smash Newb

awesome! i wanna see the movie Tinkerbell :3

9Rough Draft (Prologue) Empty Re: Rough Draft (Prologue) Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:16 pm

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

lol you are quite the character mr pal....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum