Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Web Staff Need (Get a Free Email Address)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kliq

Poke Newb
Poke Newb

Hey Guys as the website builds, im in the need for some staff on the site, each has it own rolls to play and each staff member will get a
Google Aps Account which gives the individual

a ?????????@kue-community.co.cc Email address so they can use to access susgestion and other things that may need a email address for the maintance of there Area

a User Account for Google Docs, so you can upload, share and keep your documents safe or for trade with kue community

and Google Chat

the postions are

KGN Game Head Writer (Reviews, Information, State of the Art Guides)

K Space Manager (Make Sure All K Space Members are following the rules and no illegal content or actions are taking place)

Forum Manager (Moderate the Forums and keep the members in line, this will include advertising the forums, create new forum topics and working with K Space and KGN to make sure the best Forum is provided.)

There Are Other Spots open however they will all get accounts, reply if intrested in one of these jobs

-Writers (KGN, Artist, Guides, Historical)
-Artist (Graphical, Banners, Advertisement)
-Advertisers
-Moderator (Forum, KSpace)
-Coders (HTML, PHP)

And Many More

Kliq

Poke Newb
Poke Newb

If you dont wish to help but would like one, and u can apply for one and i and the other admin depending on whose on at the time will decided

Now

-Nergel,
-Dani,
-Maybe Skull and Roda?

PM the username u want and ur Full Name (Can be made up for all i care) to be and i will set up the accounts

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

rodas.

uhh.. well.. I have no idea if kue is still alive or not.. but you can go ahead and make me whatever you think Im capable of doing.. lolz..

uuhh... yeah I guess..

same user name.. NO! just rodas its better..

Kliq

Poke Newb
Poke Newb

I will pm you Google Aps Password when i get around to adding u in lol

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

k.. lol

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

well, im awesome... and bored... i miss you guys... i want ice cream...

http://myspace.com/naluke

rodascesar

rodascesar
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

I want ice cream too.. Sad I miss this place too

skull kid

skull kid
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

ya... this place was great... if only SS and Dani and Sage were still here... and nergal... and all them Sad

but it seems to just be me... and sometimes you two...

http://myspace.com/naluke

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum